Monday, August 8, 2011

101 Things I Certainly Enjoyed: No. 5: "Chill" Out at Le Petit Boheur


We were arguing how to pronounce this ice cream place in Bantayan Island.


Said I, "Le Peti Bon-wa!" Some agreed. Lara said, "Le Peti Bonhoir" Some agreed as well.

Yours truly and Lara.
x !!!!!

We were all wrong. According to the servers, it should be pronounced as "Le Peti Bonu!"
What the @#$$!!!!! hahaha! Forget about the correct pronounciation. Let's just eat ice cream!




So sinfully yummy! 


The sinners! =))

2 comments:

  1. I've also been here and the desserts did not disappoint. I sure did enjoy my trip to Bantayan Islands especially the food delights it offers.

    BTW, perhaps you'd like to join my simple contest? A gastronomic experience at a fine dining restaurant is at stake :) Hoping you can drop by my blog and check it out! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi MC! Thank you for dropping by. :) Yes. Bantayan Island was such a great place. So naive. Unexploited.

    I will definitely check your blog. Especially there's a prize at stake! :D

    ReplyDelete